The 260th meeting of the Parish Council will be held in the Memorial Hall, Stainton on Tuesday, 12 October 2021 at 7pm.
- Apologies and any Declarations of Interest
- Public Participation - Opportunity for members of the public to address the Council.
- To approve the Minutes of the 259th meeting held on Tuesday, 10 August 2021.
- Matters arising from the above Minutes including: -
- Neighbourhood Plan – update by Chair
- Roadside Speed Display Units – update by Cllr. Neale
- Parking issues, Hemlington Road – Cllr. Coupe
- Re-siting of bus stops – Cllr. Coupe
- Village Newsletter – Cllr. Cooper
- Footpath - 3 Strait Lane – Cllr. Dean
- Area Care – Cllr. Liddle
- Traffic monitoring – Stainton Way – Cllr. Neale
- The Report of the Clerk to the Council including correspondence, financial statement and authorisations.
- Committee Reports:
- Planning - Applications granted by MBC and any new applications. – Cllr. Liddle
• KGG pollution problem in Stainton Beck – Cllrs Liddle & Coupe
• To receive reports of recent Environment Committee meetings
- Crime & Disorder - any recent incidents in Stainton and Thornton – Cllr. Neale
- Friends of Stainton and Thornton Green Spaces.
- To receive the report of the AGM held 9th August 2021
- Street furniture maintenance contract
- Donation towards running costs
- Cleveland Local Councils Association – report by Chair.
- Community Governance Review – report by Chair
- Date of next meeting. – Tuesday 14th December 2021. 7pm in the Memorial Hall.