3rd May 2021
The 35th Annual Meeting of the Parish Council will be held remotely via the Zoom portal on Thursday 6 May 2021 at 7pm
Authority to hold remote meetings: The Local Authorities and Police and Crime Panels (Coronavirus) (Flexibility of Local Authority and Police and Crime Panel Meetings) (England and Wales) Regulations 2020.
Members of the public requiring access to the remote platform should contact the Clerk in the first instance.
- To elect a Chair of the Council for 2021/22 (and sign the Declaration of Acceptance of Office)
- To elect a Vice Chair of the Council for 2021/22 (and sign the Declaration of Acceptance of Office).
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To review and adopt the Council’s Standing Orders and agree any changes required.
- To receive the Annual Report of the Chair of the Council for 2020/21.
- To receive the Financial Accounts of the Council for the financial year to 31 March 2021 and the Report of the Responsible Financial Officer (the Clerk).
- To receive the Annual Governance and Accountability Return (AGAR) 2020/21.
- To receive comments from the Internal Auditor.
- To review the Assets Register.
- To review the Committee arrangements of the Council and elect Committee Chairs.
- To review membership of Committees (and review the list of non-member volunteers to the Environment Committee and the Stainton Beck Pollution Sub Committee).
- To appoint if necessary, members to the Friends of Stainton and Thornton Green Spaces, conformation of insurance cover for the group and payment of water charges relating to the field alongside Kell Gate Green.
- To review the Council’s membership of Cleveland Local Councils Association, appoint representatives to the CLCA and authorise payment of the CLCA annual subscription.
- To review the Insurance Cover of the Council and authorise payment of the next annual premium due on 1 June.
- To receive the Clerk’s report of any urgent correspondence and to authorise any urgent expenditure.
- To consider any Planning Applications requiring a response before the next meeting.
- To review the Budget of the Council for 2021/22.
- To receive suggestions for any new agenda items for future PC meetings.
- To consider any other business requiring a response before the next meeting.
- To confirm the next business meetings of the Council for the year 2021/22 on
Tuesday 8 June 2021
Tuesday 10 August 2021
Tuesday 12 October 2021
Tuesday 14 December 2021
Tuesday 8 February 2022