14th June 2021
The 258th meeting of the Parish Council will be held in the Memorial Hall, Stainton on Tuesday, 22 June 2021 at 7pm. Covid-19 restrictions apply.
- Apologies and any Declarations of Interest.
- Public Participation - Opportunity for members of the public to address the Council.
- To approve the Minutes of the 256th meeting held on Tuesday, 13 April 2021.
- To approve the Minutes of the 257th meeting held on Thursday 29 April 2021.
- To approve the Minutes of the 35th Annual Meeting of the Parish Council held on Tuesday 6 May 2021
- Matters arising from the above Minutes including: -
- Neighbourhood Plan – update by Chair
- Roadside Speed Display Units – update by Cllr. Neale
- Parking issues, Hemlington Road
- Re-siting of bus stops – Cllr. Coupe
- Village Newsletter – Cllr. Cooper
- Risk assessments – Parish Council Assets
- Defibrillator – outside Memorial Hall
- Housing developments – Hemlington Grange
- The Report of the Clerk to the Council including correspondence, financial statement and authorisations.
- Committee Reports:
- Planning - Applications granted by MBC and any new applications – Cllr. Liddle
KGG Pollution/ Re-opening of Kell Gate Green – Cllrs. Conroy & Liddle
Replacement of Planters – Cllr Liddle
Boot scrapers – Cllr. Dennison
- Crime & Disorder - any recent incidents in Stainton and Thornton – Cllr. Neale
- Friends of Stainton and Thornton Green Spaces – Report by members.
- Cleveland Local Councils Association – report by Chair.
- Footpath 3 Strait Lane – Cllr. Dean
- Public Rights of Way - Pennyman Estate – Report by Chair
- Date of next meeting – Tuesday 10 August 2021. 7pm in the Memorial Hall.