The 264th meeting of the Parish Council will be held in the Memorial Hall, Stainton on Tuesday, 14 June 2022 at 7pm.
- Apologies and any Declarations of Interest.
- Public Participation - Opportunity for members of the public to address the Council.
- To approve the Minutes of the 263rd meeting of the Parish Council held Tuesday, 12 April 2022.
- To approve the Minutes of the 36th Annual Meeting of the Parish Council held Tuesday, 17 May 2022.
- Matters arising from the above Minutes including: -
- Neighbourhood Plan – update by Chair
- Roadside Speed Display Units – update by Cllr. Neale
- Parking issues, Hemlington Road – update by Cllr. Coupe.
- Village Newsletter – update by Clerk.
- Footpath, 3 Strait Lane – update by Cllr. Dean.
- Community Governance Review – update by Cllrs. Liddle and Coupe.
- Storm Arwen – interruption of electricity supply – update by Cllr. Neale.
- Footpaths and overhanging hedges – Cllr. Coupe.
- Dilapidated building – 1 Hemlington Road – Cllr. Coupe.
- Rose Cottage Farm developments. Adoption by MBC – update by Cllr. Coupe.
- The Report of the Clerk to the Council including correspondence, financial statement and authorisations.
- Parish Council Banking Arrangements – Clerk
- Annual Governance and Accountability Return (AGAR) 2021/22 – Clerk
- Committee Reports:
- Planning - Applications granted by MBC and any new applications – Cllr. Liddle.
- Environment KGG pollution problem in Stainton Beck – Cllrs. Liddle and Conroy.
Report on Environment Committee (GFG) held 24.5.22. – Cllr. Coupe.
- Crime & Disorder - Comment on crime statistics as supplied by the police – Cllr. Neale.
- Friends of Stainton and Thornton Green Spaces – update by Cllrs. Liddle and Conroy.
- Risk assessments – Annual Risk Assessments on Parish Council Assets.
- Cleveland Local Councils Association – To note weekly circulars from CLCA and NALC.
- Date of next meeting – Tuesday 9 August 2022. 7pm in the Memorial Hall.