The 262nd meeting of the Parish Council will be held in the Memorial Hall,
Stainton on Tuesday, 8th February 2022 at 7pm.
- Apologies and any Declarations of Interest
- Public Participation - Opportunity for members of the public to address the Council.
- To approve the Minutes of the 261st meeting held on Tuesday, 14th December 2021.
- Matters arising from the above Minutes including: -
- Neighbourhood Plan – update by Chair
- Roadside Speed Display Units – update by Cllr. Neale
- Parking issues, Hemlington Road – Cllr. Coupe
- Re-siting of bus stops – Cllr. Coupe
- Village Newsletter – Cllr. Cooper
- Footpath - 3 Strait Lane – update by Cllr. Dean
- Community Governance Review – Cllrs. Liddle and Coupe
- Christmas Lights – update by Cllr. Conroy
- Storm Arwen – Interruption of electricity supply – Cllr. Neale
- Budget proposal and Precept 2022/23
- Footpaths & overhanging hedges.
- Dilapidated building - 1 Hemlington Road.
- Rose Cottage Farm estates – Adoption by Middlesbrough Council including responsibility for SUDS area and playground.
- Salt bins, road sweeping and drains
- Gardening Services – Rose Cottage residents.
- Elderwood Grove – Hemlington Grange development.
- The Report of the Clerk to the Council including correspondence, financial statement and authorisations.
- Committee Reports:
- Planning - Applications granted by MBC and any new applications. – Cllr. Liddle
- Environment - KGG pollution problem in Stainton Beck – Cllrs Liddle & Conroy
- Crime & Disorder - any recent incidents in Stainton and Thornton – Cllr. Neale
- Friends of Stainton and Thornton Green Spaces - update by Chair.
- Cleveland Local Councils Association – To note weekly circulars from CLCA and NALC.
- Queen’s Platinum Jubilee – The Queen’s Green Canopy.
- Date of next meeting. – Tuesday 12th April 2022. 7pm in the Memorial Hall.