The 261st meeting of the Parish Council will be held in the Memorial Hall,
Stainton on Tuesday, 14 December 2021 at 7pm.
- Apologies and any Declarations of Interest
- Public Participation - Opportunity for members of the public to address the Council.
- To approve the Minutes of the 260th meeting held on Tuesday, 12th October 2021.
- Matters arising from the above Minutes including: -
- Neighbourhood Plan – update by Chair
- Roadside Speed Display Units – update by Cllr. Neale
- Parking issues, Hemlington Road – Cllr. Coupe
- Re-siting of bus stops – Cllr. Coupe
- Village Newsletter – Cllr. Cooper
- Footpath - 3 Strait Lane – update by Cllr. Dean
- Community Governance Review – Cllrs. Liddle and Coupe
- Christmas Lights – update by Cllr. Conroy
- The Report of the Clerk to the Council including correspondence, financial statement and authorisations.
- Committee Reports:
- Planning - Applications granted by MBC and any new applications. – Cllr. Liddle
- EnvironmentKGG pollution problem in Stainton Beck – Cllrs Liddle & Conroy
- Crime & Disorder - any recent incidents in Stainton and Thornton – Cllr. Neale
- Friends of Stainton and Thornton Green Spaces.
- To receive the report of the Quarterly Meeting held 29.11.21
- Cleveland Local Councils Association – To note weekly circulars from CLCA and NALC.
- Draft Budget Proposal and Precept 2022/2023
- Date of next meeting. – Tuesday 8th February 2022. 7pm in the Memorial Hall.