1st August 2021
The 259th meeting of the Parish Council will be held in the Memorial Hall, Stainton on Tuesday, 10 August 2021 at 7pm.
Apologies and any Declarations of Interest.
- Public Participation - Opportunity for members of the public to address the Council.
- To approve the Minutes of the 258th meeting held on Tuesday, 22 June 2021.
- Matters arising from the above Minutes including: -
- Neighbourhood Plan – update by Chair
- Roadside Speed Display Units – update by Cllr. Neale
- Parking issues, Hemlington Road.
- Re-siting of bus stops – Cllr. Coupe.
- Village Newsletter – Cllr. Cooper
- Footpath - 3 Strait Lane – Cllr. Dean
- The Report of the Clerk to the Council including correspondence, financial statement and authorisations.
- Committee Reports:
- Planning - Applications granted by MBC and any new applications. – Cllr. Liddle
- Environment – KGG pollution problem in Stainton Beck – Cllrs Liddle & Coupe
- Crime & Disorder - any recent incidents in Stainton and Thornton – Cllr. Neale
- Traffic monitoring – Stainton Way. – Cllr. Liddle
- MBC Area Care – Cllr. Liddle
- Friends of Stainton and Thornton Green Spaces – Report by members.
- Cleveland Local Councils Association – report by Chair.
- Date of next meeting. – Tuesday 12 October 2021. 7pm in the Memorial Hall.